Thursday, July 31, 2008

Blown away

Well, nine British women are facing prostitution charges after taking part in an oral sex competition on the Greek holiday island of Zakynthos according to Reuters. I've spent some time working on party islands and at holiday resorts. Heck, I've even been to Cancun. People do stupid shit when they are on holidays. They have a little too much to drink and combined with sun stroke, that can be dangerous. These broads were paid to participate in the competition which was to be filmed and broadcast on the internet. I'm a big believer that people's sex lives are their own business provided they involve consensual acts between adults. But when you get yourself into something like this, you deserve to go down. Pardon the pun.

Imagine having to tell your future husband/employer/kids. "Honey, I can't go on my honeymoon to Greece because I have a criminal record there," she says. "Why's that dear?" Future husband looks concerned. "Just type blow job comp into You Tube. It explains everything."

No comments:

Blog Archive